april fool

how the year has passed so quickly so far hey, and ive noticed the lighter nights already since we have put the clocks forward, as when iam going to lock the buildings up at work its nice to walk around with it still being light and ive notice my mood is a lot better hope to be off camping by the end of the month if weather permits

anyway this april fools thing ive never realy done anything on the day its self but once when i was at school there was this teacher who had a 3 wheeler car or most will say a plastic pig and me and one of my best mates at the time who isnt now after i broke his nose which could be another post decied to move her plasic pig

so we lifts the car up as it was quite light and moved it from the car park to behind the bike sheds, you got to bear in mind my school was a bit differnt from some as it was kind of a special needs school which was also boarding school as well, so we had loads of land and a big sodding field ,

so with deed done me and my mate went back to class after dinner break and carryed on with our lessons, come end of the day we were dead excited as we wanted to see our teachers face when she saw her car wasnt there, well the look on her face was bemusment at 1st then went to anger than what the fuck look

me and my mate saw a couple of more teachers come over to her and saw they were all talking to themselves and by this time me and my mate were in the mini bus waiting for the driver to take us home and were pissing ourselfs laughing, she did find her plasic pig after a hours walk around the school gournds and she only found out who had moved her beloved pig when she reitred about 18 years later

remember this was 1991 and i was 15 years old, me and my mate did move her pig a few more times before we both left in 1992 and yes we did get caught by one of the other teachers but he couldnt believe it and that it was us he laughed at himself for a whole week just suddenly busting into laughter when he saw the other teacher looking pissed off that she had to keep finding her beloved pig

our teacher was great he didnt tell anyone not till the said teacher was due to retire and they had a special asmebly for her that he brought up the subject of her pig being moved she did give me a telling off when i went to my old school last year but she saw the funny side of it

0 comments: