you cant say that but i already have

what a crappy weekend weather wise but had note planned as i was at work with me dad saturday then sunday i just watched a load of telly, i had a thursday and friday off work and friday i went into town for a couple of drinks with a couple of old drinking mates,

we had a few beers and by half 4 and i was a bit drunk and we was in burger king which i must say is a lot better than mc sodding donnalds, anyway was sitting at the table eating our food and 4 girls came in 3 of them were okay looking and the 4th one was ugly as fuck i mean she was a minger, with me being a bit drunk 1 i was braver than normal 2 i didnt realy give a damm but i couldnt stop glaring at this ugly girl and she came over to ask me what i was looking at i was a bit suprised as i dont normaly get that! a person coming over to me asking what iam looking at,

so with no thoguht at all i mentioned that i couldnt believe how ugly you are, her face just turned one of my mates pissed out laughing and spat his burger our as he was laughing so hard as what i just said, and my other mates just began to laugh, this girls started to say to me you cant say that and before i could answer one of my mates shouted to her he just has you silly moo just live with it

she started to go off on one by now and by now her friends joined her asking what the problem was i explaned and her friends didnt seem very happy with the explanation but they started to drag her away and my mates wasnt helping as they were still pissing themselfs with calling her a ugly

nothing else came of the burger king outing and quite lucky realy as it could of turned quite nasty, we just carryed on with our afternoons drinking session and we were still was laughing about the ugly girl thing yesterday eve at the local pub

ah well suppose i best get some work done, stay safe you lot and have a goddun

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

christ!!! you have got to come boozing with me. It's always me who says some'at that kicks it off. It'd be a nice change for it to be someone else!!!

farmer dave said...

ill hold yeh up on that sometime soon