fat man

during the week i have been following this story of the worlds fattest man who lives in england he is a wopping 70 stone, he needs a 20 thousand pound op to save his life, yeah i felt sorry for the chap but when more storys of him started to pop up i had another opinion of him

he wanted be like that the anount of food he scoffed through was amazing in one sitting he could munch away on 5 potions of fish and chips and thats just one sitting and the rest of the day was amazing of what he went thogugh, he needed a 3ft wide wheelchair cos he was so huge

the paper who was reporting the story says he needed a helicopter to move him into an renforced amblence as he was such a huge weight and we are paying for all this i do thing people who are like that should pay for themselfs to be honest as he got himself in to that situation

i have struggled with my weight for a long time its up and down all the time but over the last 2 years ive been working hard to sort my weight problem out and quite happy with what ive done with myself yes it is hard to keep to a diet when you been eating what you like as i did but i think once you have dropped the weight you can eat what you want within reason

you can go to the chippy for a fish supper once a week rather than every day like i was doing i was even having my evening meal with my parents then go out for a few beers and go to the chippy or takeaway at least 3 or 4 times a week if not more maybe but thats all been cut down,

but my lifestyle has changed quite a lot this last 2 years i do every now and again go off the rails but i know if i have a lazy day at home and have a bit of a pig out i know to be good the rest of the week and it seems to work itself out,

just hope this fat man who has been in the papers this week sorts himself out and get some grip or like the papers say he will be dead very soon, ill post about my weight loss in a thurther post

6 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

just let him die. Cheaper and it's his own fault. I'm overweight but that is just ridiculous!

Biddie said...

Ahh, weight issues. I have struggled all of my life, too and since having my three kids I have been on the heavy side.
I could eat fish and chips everyday, they are so damn good. My Mum makes wonderful homemade haddock..
The thing with this guy is that somebody is enabling him. If he can't get out of bed then how is he eating all of that food?
I wish him luck. Maybe if they can get him away from his family (or whoever it is) he will stand a chance.

farmer dave said...

yeah i wish him luck to biddie but if he dont want to help himself what choice is there at all

BBC said...

I don't feel one bit sorry for him, not one bit. I eat to live, not live to eat.

I think that the only care he is entitled to is the care he can afford without expecting everyone else to chip in after what he did to himself.

I don't know stones but I weigh 140 to 150 pounds and am slim and trim, I don't suppose that is many stones?

BBC said...

Biddie, do like I do, eat whatever you like, just not so much of it that it puts pounds on you.

Or if you do eat a lot work it off with hard work so that it burns up instead on sticking on you.

I used to eat everything in great amounts but I also worked at very active jobs so I always stayed trim.

Now that I'm not so active I just eat less, but still eat whatever I like, just not so much of it.

I'll eat cake for breakfast, ice cream for lunch, and call it good without stacking other things on top of it.

Or as I'm fond of saying, life is uncertain, eat dessert first.

BBC said...

You've eaten snake? I killed some rattle snakes when I lived in Arizona for a year. Skinned them out but was to much of a pussy to try the meat, ha ha ha.

I would if I was hungry enough though, lots of folks here do eat them.