weight

hello blogland hope everyone is okay and had a good weekend mine was okay i had a lazyish one caught up on a bit of telly iam realy getting in to my stargate now iam upto season 7 iam also recording that new stargate universe iam goign to watch all ive recorded on sunday i think, and have a bit of a pig out on junk food as ive been so good of late, iam going to follow on from my last post about the fat man which has been in the press of last week

ive struggled with my weight always been on the big side i noticed it 2 years ago when i moved back to nottingham i didnt think i was that over weight but after working with my dad one day and i couldnt lift myself in the loft i decied to do something about it, i was 4 stone over weight at just over 16 stone i knew i had to do something about it but i kept kidding myself i was okay and it would sort it self out,

the last 6 years untill 2 years ago i was living in excess eating way to much without burning anything off i could easyily have breakfaast which was 4 times out of 7 something fryed take a packed lunch to work have a cooked evening meal then 3 - 4 times a week have a takeaway which normaly was enough for 2 people to share quite easyily plus my drinking was well out of controll,

over the last 2 years i have lost 2 strone i could of done 3 stone but i have been lazy in a way as its kinda been 2 steps forward and 5 back it has been hard to get in to some kinda routine but i think i have found one at last and iam now doing okay i have dropped my drinking right down ill just go out on a friday evening have a few beers and a vodka and coke or 2 i dont seem to go out during the week as i used to and if i do its only one night during the week on the way home from work and its probly 2 pints and thats it

with the weight loss ive had to chuck some of my old clothes out gave 2 big bags to a charity shop last month iam not going mad in buy loads of new clothes just yet as i want to lose another stone and a half and see how i look and go for a shopping spree for some new clothes then i supopse,

iam giving meself 5 months to lose a stone and ahalf it should be a good enough time scale todo it if iam doing enough exercise i would like to get back into jogging as i used to enjoy that i got myself upto 5 miles around march but since march ive hardly done nothing exercise wise apart from working and cycling ive been luck not to put any weight back on since march but a little pissed off that i was lazy as hell not to have done more to have lost more but now ive got my motivation back iam determined to go for it

speaking of exercice ive got a couple of rooms to change round laters all and stay safe

2 comments:

DILLIGAF said...

I'm overweight...maybe a little fat...maybe a bit more than a little I guess...

WTF? I lost over 2 stone a few years back and I know I could do it again...but...

It would mean no booze and no curry for about three months...

Sod it...

Billy's right though...you eat to live not live to eat. If I end up too fat and in danger of illness or death there's only one to blame. Me.

Is it harsh? Dunno. I can't feel much sympathy for the bloke. He did it to himslef and now we pay to sort him out?

I'd pay I guess 'cause he might be a decent bloke with an addiction.

Soft as shit me yer know...;-)

farmer dave said...

i think you can still diet and not realy have to cut anything out but just slow down a bit on what you like the most i havnt stopped drinking or going for a kebab or curry i just cut down the aount of times i had them over the last 2 years