almost there busy week off

What a weired week this is lots of mixed emotions going on here but its for the best I think, moving wise I am almost ready all my addresses have been changed and lot of my stuff has been packed away into boxes. I'd thought I would never of moved back to my mates to Carlton but this is only a tempoary thing while I get a bit of money saved and in 18 weeks time I'll have my own place and for once call it home.

At the minuet I am feeling sad and happy quite weired feelings but least I am not getting drunk every night like I used to when I had problems to deal with also I have a week off think by the looks of it, It's going to fly by think Friday afternoon I am going to have a few pints and relax as tomorrow I have college in the morning then a jobs fair to goto as I am so determined to find a new job, then after the jobs fair am starting to move Thursday is much the same moving and college and hopefuly Friday morning I'll just need to hand my keys back and get my deposit.

I was hoping for a few days away somewhere but don't think I'll get chance to as how busy I'am but might get to see a friend who I've know online for ages but never met so might suprise her and turn up for a cuppa, so quite a lot happning this month with my job interview as well.

Had another idiot driver making my life a pain in the arse today why are they on the roads one guy who was 3 cars behind me over took him at a temporay traffic lights and they were on red so much dangerous driving going on these days you coppers should be dealing with that giving them fines and also giving the twatty driver who was driving so slow a good telling off. anyway no rest for the wicked  I best get on.

0 comments: