Moving yet again

Again I am moving house forget how mant times I have moved now been arond a bit I have but this is a tempoary move berofe I find somewhere I can at last call home. Most my life I have never really called a place home and thats probly one of my mian prblems and why I always feel so restless, maybe in 19ish weeks I can find my own pad and  make it my own and feel settled for once this morning I have been busy making a start on my address changing what a pain in the bum that is, bank driving licence and so on but hopefully in 19ish weeks time that will be it for a bit.

I am kinda looking forward to moving back to Carlton I'd thought I would never move back there thinking I was going to have a family to think about and live for a long time in Calverton but things happen and change so off I go again sunny old Carlton here I come this time next week be almost sorted. Looking forward to a week off to think I need a bit of me time get away for a couple of days as its been a few busy months and just need to chill out just hope the weather is good for me but wishfull thinking but you never know.

I am still over the moon with finding out yeterday I am having a healthy baby boy in 19 weeks time he will be here before I know it and then the routine of feeds smelly nappys but you might think I am mad but really looking forward to it. even tho I am taking a week off I dont think Ill be able to properly relax untill a couple of weeks before the baby is born and in my own place where I can call it my own but it sure is going to be a intresting few months.

0 comments: