more good stuff

Today I went with my ex to the hospital for our 20 week scan, yep we arn't together no more but we are friendly for the sake of the baby and also when my kid is 16 least I can say I''ve been there. We found out we are having a boy and he is healthy and no problems what the nurse could see so I am quite happy and have been for a few days now, there is so much I can look forward to now I know I am not with our childs mother no more but got lots of things to look forward to and daft as it sounds I am looking forward to the first feed, giving my boy a bath and yup even chaging the smelly nappy.

Even the simple things like sitting in a park with a ice cream and when he gets a bit older playing in the park and when a bit more older going camping for the weekend I have so much to look forward to and I think the pram will be a instant pulling machine but before I even think about romance again there is a lot to deal with as I still love my childs mother and that is going to get a lot of getting over but least I hope we can be good friends if nothing else and that will be good  for the child for a stable upbringing.

anyroad now I've had a cuppa and recharged my batteries best get back to the grind

0 comments: