Possitive

One thing i have noticed on this blog lately I seem to write on my negative thoghts I need to write on my possitive thoghts so I am going to, yes today has been a lonely bad day but I have done a lot of thinking and it is not all bad I have some very good friends you know who you are I am not naming no ones names as this blog is my thoghts and do not want to mention names but I do need to say a thank you as you have kept me on the stright and narrow these last few weeks.

This weekend I have been so depresed I could of jumped off a brigde quite easy but knowing I have friends out there has made a lot of difference also having a child coming into the world I want to be there for every step of the way, I do want to say more but I can't until Tuesday as I need to talk to my childs mother even tho we have broken up I do want to be friends with her as we have a child I have a very good friend who has been through a lot and he has kept friends with his ex wife and they seem to get on great now they have had their problems but through talking and being strong they have got 2 great kids who I have met their daughter who is a lovely person.

I am sure if me and my ex can have some time apart and hopefuly we can be like my friend and his ex wife and we can bring our child up like his two, this morning i felt so down but this afternoon I did some thinking and to say I was going to spend my birthday alone I have in the end enjoyed it. I had a bottle of red  and after  writing this I am going to put a pizza in the oven and watch some more NCIS which I enjoy watching.

Lilke my councler said I have a lot of good friends who do care about me and they wouldnt mean it if they said call me if I need to talk, I am going to and not feel a leach if I do as talking does work and friends do help each other in times of need I just hope they can talk to me when they need a shoulder to cry on.

Now time for pizza and stay safe out there along with the madduns

0 comments: