Driving

Ment to of done this a few days ago but other sfuff kepted getting in the way.

Many of you know how I hate bad driving and before you say yes I do have some bad habbits myself but none which cause any accidents, most people shouldn't be given a driving licence these days half can't read the road and the amount who twat around doing well under the speed limit is silly.

Todays drive to work was just silly I had one driver infront of me doing 15 mile an hour in a 30 zone the road was empty and stright as a die, but he was quite happy just doing 15 miles an hour for 1 it makes the driver behind mad and fustrated 2 it can make the driver behind take a silly risk and could cause an accident or something else.

To make matters worse once the 15 mile an hour driver turned right I had less than 5 mins okay driving then a woman driver pulled out infront of me and twatted along doing 20 in a 40 limit zone all the way to Arnold, I couldnt over take her as the roads wasn't safe todo so the journy which in the evening can take just under 20 mins took me 40 mins to do so annoying i must say.

The coppers should be pulling these drivers over and fining them drivers who do not indicate or hog the outside lane doing 20 miles an hour when its a 40 or 50 zone so you have to flash your lights to make them move and if they don't move over you have to undertake them which is not aloud and if a copper catches you you can be fined for undertaking as it can be classed as dangerous driving.

If drivers started being fined more often for silly dangerous driving there might be better driving standards on  our roads,

0 comments: