Not great

I had friday off as had a gaming session with one of me mates did a fair amount of xbox golf and wasnt to bad if only I could play for real life I would be worth millions, then sat morn i faced the rest of the weekend by myself i got home for about 10am after a bit of shopping i know you all going to say I am being silly but never felt so alone.

I didnt speak to a single person from 11:30 pm friday night until half 9 this morning I am feeling so depressed right now, but least one thing I did this morning was talk to a councler something I should of done years ago as she saw right away I needed help. I feel at times I could jump off a very high bridge the next just curl up and hide away, all weekend I longed for company then when I finaly got to work I felt like I was going to go into panic attack but now I ve been at work a while I am not so bad.

But at the moment everything is just such a effort got so  much I need to do but just got no get up and go in me whats so ever, least one thing I am not getting pissed but not sure if comfort eating is doing me any good either not eaten so much  like i have recently. One thing the councler said was it'll be a good thing to try some antidepressants so goign to make a docs appointment and see what he says might be just the thing i need.

Least today ive also done some mock exams for english and maths which I am doing quite well at even suprising myself at times how well I am doing Ill be looking forward to my exams which are in a few weeks time who knows i could be the next brain box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got shit going on matte.Things will pick up-I had a rough year last year-Loads of crap after crap.I thought my head was gunna bust with it..Stop the worry cuz it changes nowt-Pick up and carry on mate-You will get through ok. Sounds like shite but its what i did.

farmer dave said...

cheers barnze I know its going to get better but at the moment just seems like one big black hole