last few days

The last few days i've been feeling quite good about stuff looking forward to the future but this afternoon i;ve felt terrible all ive wanted to do is pack a bag and fuck off. But I know I can not as if I do ill lose everything I have worked for this last year.

But if someone did want to fuck off wonder how easy it would be or hard to do, from past experince I know its hard to do as had friends ringing round each other with the police and my parents trying to find me and I did get pulled over by the cops as soon as I got on the motorway, I had a few days where no one had contact with me but once the police had a word with me I got thinking and I did come back home.

I think the only way if you wanted to make a new start is if you didn't have a care in the world about anyone or anything I was nearly there but 2 things stopped me from totally dissapearing 1 the police pulling me over and having a chat, 2 I was on a peir with all my documents about me I was dangling them over the sea ready to drop them until this woman came and talked to me.

I guess if it wasn't for my unborn child I probly would of moved away but I just wouldn't dissapear I would say to people where I was going but then again would it solve any of my problems not really no! so i'll solider on and work through my problems and see what my life is like this time next year.


0 comments: