Moving on

Ment to of done this Saturday but I ran out of time before I had to go out but here goes , last night I suddenly realized  things were over between me and my ex, she said she was going out with a male friend for a chat and a drink, she said it wasn't a date but it didn't stop me feeling rubbish I got so upset and was ready to pack a bag and fuck off but I didn't and went round to a friend and had a good chat and I realized I needed to do a few things which are 1 going to hurt like mad but  will let us move on and become friends,

I always knew deep down we would never get back together and guess I am waiting and hoping we will, my ex says she still loves me but how can she if she can not give me the one thing I want and will have to have with our child a home and family, she says she can not move her two kids away from the home they have known all their lives which I understand to a certain degree. But why on earth did she have a child with me knowing she could never set up home with me, deep down I don't think she can ever accept me for who I am who would so I think what I am going to say on Tuesday is going to be for the best so we can both move on as at the moment we can't and we will only make each other angry.

I don't know if I am doing the right thing but it is the best thing I can come up with knowing we will never get back together, I am going to say we both need time apart as if we don't now we never will be able to get on and always get upset with each other if we mention of seeing someone else even if it is only friendly basis, I know myself last night I was distraught but I think if we have this time apart I could seperate the feelings of love I have for her to be just being friends and have a tiny part of me which will always love her and if we do find someone else it will not be to hard to deal with.

Lets see what happens


0 comments: